Batman Interview Batman Interview

Animation good overall, a bit boring, and the sound really needs some work.

Starbarians - Episode 1 Starbarians - Episode 1

I had beeng looking forward to this for so long! The wait was worth it, awesome work!

Nyan Steve 1955-2011 Nyan Steve 1955-2011

Too bad, Too soon,

Too soon, this isnt another junlky celebrity dying but a brilliant mind lost to cancer.
And:
a) its not original
b)Not even 8bit as other nyans, but bad drawings
c) Why did it take so many artists to make something anyone that uses flash could do? are you really that bad? Perhaps, but its mainly pointless, i mean, Additional Code? Programmer? Sponsor? Voice? Writer?

Must be a joke... a lame one

Fate Machine 1.0 Fate Machine 1.0

Retardedly simple and fun, like cards against humanity. My name is George Clone, the buck-toothed witch whose destiny is to snort cocaine with the axis powers.

Intel Was Wrong Intel Was Wrong

It has soooo much potential. A game based on this concept with more elaborate gameplay, or a campaign and maybe a bit less death would be great. Even then, it's quite good.

Wolod responds:

Thanks! I just was thinking about adding some kind of campaign mode.

Captain of the seas Captain of the seas

It says this is unsuitable for touchscreen devices, yet I am in a Macbook pro, any ideas?

Tricky's Song Tricky's Song

Epic!!

Tha most EPIC ENDING EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!! EEEVVVUUUUR

Untruth Untruth

Love your surreal, freaky style and smooth technique.

the Hanging Tree the Hanging Tree

I am really enjoying your work, i like pen and ink technique a lot, altough mine is different and i do on black, haven't uploaded anything yet, i am curious about the trees and the graves subjects, original. Nice.

Entangled Entangled

Life from the death, not much else about this one, it is very well done. Keep it up