Fate Machine 1.0 Fate Machine 1.0

Retardedly simple and fun, like cards against humanity. My name is George Clone, the buck-toothed witch whose destiny is to snort cocaine with the axis powers.

Intel Was Wrong Intel Was Wrong

It has soooo much potential. A game based on this concept with more elaborate gameplay, or a campaign and maybe a bit less death would be great. Even then, it's quite good.

Wolod responds:

Thanks! I just was thinking about adding some kind of campaign mode.

Captain of the seas Captain of the seas

It says this is unsuitable for touchscreen devices, yet I am in a Macbook pro, any ideas?

LamaTurtle LamaTurtle

It says I require a Plug-in, but it doesn't say which.

lamaturtle responds:

The plug-in you need is a quite common plug-in for web games (like flash player), it's the Unity player.

Hope you'll find the plug-in and play the game ;)

nayn cat war nayn cat war

Feels incomplete, if you die it keeps on going, there's no sound, etc. Finish it before submitting it

GODS MMO GODS MMO

There must be something wrong with it, i can't figure out why it just doesnt load. Sorry mate, blam for you. If you fix it we'll give it a try again

bwuk responds:

im so sorry to hear that, tho this game is 100% coded in HTML5 even my cellphone can play it, see if its the browser or try updating it, if not, then im sorry, tho this was originally created for mobile devices, thank you so much for feed back buddy :) *note* if you want i can link you to the website for my game, it will work 100% there, i promise bro :)

Aurora 2 Aurora 2

Sir.

You have created a true masterpiece.

The Last Stand Union City The Last Stand Union City

Could have been better.

The ending was by far too predictable, and the game comes to a point where it gets repetitive, it has potential, but it was wasted.

Rebuild Rebuild

En Epic Game.

With a lot of potential. You truly made an awesome game has a lot of potential. You should definitevely make a sequel. This game has a lot of potential, dont waste it..

Spitfire 1940 Spitfire 1940

Great concept

But it seems that whatever i do, always all my planes are shot down, that if i guess where the germans attack, and i just cant get enough planes fast enough. Needs some fixing, but has a lot of potential.