Batman Interview Batman Interview

Animation good overall, a bit boring, and the sound really needs some work.

Starbarians - Episode 1 Starbarians - Episode 1

I had beeng looking forward to this for so long! The wait was worth it, awesome work!

Nyan Steve 1955-2011 Nyan Steve 1955-2011

Too bad, Too soon,

Too soon, this isnt another junlky celebrity dying but a brilliant mind lost to cancer.
And:
a) its not original
b)Not even 8bit as other nyans, but bad drawings
c) Why did it take so many artists to make something anyone that uses flash could do? are you really that bad? Perhaps, but its mainly pointless, i mean, Additional Code? Programmer? Sponsor? Voice? Writer?

Must be a joke... a lame one

Duke Nukem Fail Duke Nukem Fail

Lols, this reviews the whole game.

old school Shooting game, full of cliche jokes and poop jokes.

LL - Leave This World LL - Leave This World

Great.

My favorite lock submission so far. great job guys

Babies Babies

Lolz

When the mighty funny Weebl and the twisted Sexual Lobster join... Run, for epicness is expected. Great job you two.

Moustaches Moustaches

My good weebls, and of course not forget PEAB0

You 2 guys have talent, and a lot of talent, your flash videos never cease to entertain me, the video quality is always great, they are always fun, and the music, oh the music, you always make a great job on the music. #1

Proper Raptors Proper Raptors

Great movie.

Considering that it was made in such a short time, its great. It has pretty good quality, and i differ with andrease, the voice acting is not that bad, considering it had to be done in 72 hours.

:: Mexico Es Muy Bien :: :: Mexico Es Muy Bien ::

To the guy below me,

And San Antonio was in Texas, and texas was mexican. Btw mexican food kicks ass, fuck them hamburgers, tacos rule!

oh god not you again oh god not you again

hmm

I would give this a 9 at the audio portal, but music is not by you and the animation is nothing impressive nor entertaining. so its a 0.

w33n responds: